It’s the time of the year again: the obligatory “how was the past year” blog post, combined with “what do I plan to do next year?”. I plan on keeping it quite short 🙂
2015 was awesome because:
- I got to speak on ITPROceed and SQLServerDays again, and it was great as always
- Power BI has become an amazing BI tool. I even had the chance to give a few Power BI workshops.
- we got to play with lots of preview releases of SQL Server 2016. There are already quite some great features in there.
- I had some nice projects to work on
- I started this new blog site!
2016 will be even more awesome because:
- there will of course be great SQL Server events during the year
- Power BI will become even better. There’s a project where the client has chosen for Power BI as their front end dashboarding solution, so I’ll be getting some real hands-on experience. Looking forward to it.
- SQL Server 2016 will be released and I can’t wait to try it out at clients.
- there are going to be great projects to get my hands dirty on
I hope you had a great year and that the next one will be even better!
Happy holidays and thanks for reading!