Here is an overview of the articles I published in the first quarter of 2016.
R Services series:
- SQL Server 2016 R Services: Executing R code in SQL Server
- SQL Server 2016 R Services: Display R plots in Reporting Services
SSIS & AlwaysEncrypted:
- Reading Always Encrypted Data with SQL Server Integration Services 2016
- Writing Always Encrypted Data with Integration Services 2016
- SQL Server Integration Services 2016 Lookups With Always Encrypted Data
- Improving data flow performance with SSIS AutoAdjustBufferSize property
- How to sync an entity in SQL Server 2016 Master Data Services
- Backwards Compatibility in SQL Server Data Tools for Integration Services
There are other articles in the pipeline about MDS 2016.